Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Friday, November 18, 2005

I'm gettin' there


Ok, so I obviously have learned how to post a photo. I went back and edited my first post so I could put a photo in it. I took the photo of the eagle.
I have also been "surfing" the other blogs and posting comments around. I'm fishing for a reply. Haven't gotten one yet. Is anybody out there?

2 Comments:

At 12:08 PM, Blogger James said...

Hello Mr. Chen

You posted to mine so let me return the favor.

You had asked a question, which you had posted to my Blog about the skateboarding project. There isn’t really a story behind this project I was looking to do a documentary about skateboarding and the culture around it. Obviously this will wait till spring or even summer when the weather will be nicer. I had taken some filmmaking classes back in high school always dreamed of being a famous movie director. Since I became disabled a few years ago I do simple projects and every so often do something with Community Access Television. Now filmmaking had been relegated to being my hobby instead of a career.

Thanks for your interest in this and thanks for the suggestion about the skate park in Colville. I may even use it and other parks but my mode of transportation is city bus, or by friends car. My auto died the same day my last project did.

If you liked my Blog please come back again. Also you may want to check these two out also.

This is a Graphic Design Student I know.
Where creation and concept collide

This is one I found that discusses Dreams and their meanings. It’s kind of funny to.
The Dream Blog

Bye.

 
At 3:03 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

I never thanked hzh for being my first reply. Thanks "hzh"! whoever you are.
Mykl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home