Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Thanks James


Let me not forget James. Thanks James for being the first blogger that I have received a comment from that I could actually begin a dialogue with. (...with whom I could actually begin a dialogue.)(that was for you grammar efficionados{i hope i spelled that right})[no not "that" I meant "efficionados"]
({[is that enough brackets?]}) Anyway, James THANKS!
sincerely,
mykl

1 Comments:

At 12:15 AM, Blogger James said...

Mr Chen.

I am not sure myself where to put a response to a response. I think It can be just about anywhere the two who are conversing would like it to be. So you like this blogging stuff? I actually enjoy having a real dialog with someone. Even through posts like this.

I was not quite sure what to make of it at first. When I first got connected to the internet about 10 years ago I had a developed serious addiction to the chat rooms. I spent way to much time conversing with people from around the world.

“Just when I thought I was out. They pull me back in.”
…… Michale Corleone Godfather III

Sorry could not help but put that reference.

So did you like the links I recommended?

I have started another.
http://entertainment-concurrent.blogspot.com/

It’s a forum where I want to have discussions about TV and Movies and what we like or Dislike about them. Check it out, and I’ll Blog you again.

Bye.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home