Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

blogzzzz















HMMM...

2 Comments:

At 12:31 AM, Blogger Design Freak said...

Hello mykl jon

Thank you for taking the time. Not to many people come to see my rants about school. The wine is not real it was a fictional product that our instructors came up with and each student had to design a label. Some of us had A coffee product some had a Shampoo product. It just depended on what you were assigned.

If you wanted more information on the assignment:

SFCC Package Design Assignment

Come back again….

 
At 12:34 AM, Blogger Design Freak said...

BTW mkyl jon

Thank you. For the comment about how it looked. I had trouble geting the kernning down and had to play with the typography to get the thing to look just right. I appreciate the compliment.

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home