Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

how could they?

I can't believe how the other people in my home could just go along and not have a blog of their own!!
I mean where do they express their opinions? Look at me. I express my opinions here. I tell what I believe in and why I think things are like they are. But they...they have no place to vent their feelings and opinions except for telling me. Yes me! I get to receive their sentiments and help they deal with their situational thoughts.
OK, so I am not the best ranting blogger. I admit it. I think it will take practice. As I tell my son, "Practice what you want to get good at." I'll get good at this someday. Then people the world over will tune in to my blog to find out what they should do with their children, spouses, pets, friends, religious leaders, politicians, neighbors, and of course alien abductors.
mykl

4 Comments:

At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Hello!

I just discovered that you have a blog, so now, I have blogged you! Yikes! Thanks for your comments on mine. Much appreciated. And yes, definitely we can games when I return! That's my favorite thing!

Lots of love to you and yours, Jen

 
At 1:03 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

--We can play games--

 
At 9:01 AM, Blogger Melbamae said...

You are a delight Mr. P.A. Chen, an absolute delight.

 
At 8:37 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Thanks Melbamae! As you can probably tell, I think your bloggery is "fantastico!" as well. I truly enjoy the introspective quality that you bring.
mykl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home