Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

$$ ha haha hahaha...

Here goes nothing.
Took the boy to the dentist in the city today.
(we live out in the dingleberries)
The braces are going to cost $4500 over the next 2 years.
It's like I'm buying a car or something.
The lady that walked us through the place was nice
until she got to the money part.
Then she became like a used car salesman.
"That's going to be $5400
With $100 off for the coupon
and $750 off for the insurance
so the total will be $4550
That'll be $190 down and
$190/month for 24 months
Is that ok?
Ya like I'm going to say
"Are you crazy? My kids teeth aren't worth THAT MUCH!"
So I act sort of happy like,
"oh ya that's great. Ha ha!"
but inside I'm thinking,
"That was kind of creepy."
Anyway, I knew it was coming.
So I just played along.
Maybe they'll give a me a discount for being such a happy sap.
Then there was all the shopping...
Can't go to the city without going to COSTCO.
I know they are big and cost less
because you buy such a huge fucking quantity
but I feel like there is something tricky going on.
It's like some sort of trap.
I see all the middle class people in there
buying their giant stuff and I think
"That's why we're all so fucking huge!
We buy giant food at COSTCO and think
'mmm...I have this giant food at such a low cost,
I can eat as much as I want
because I can go get some more at a low cost next week'"
I can't wait until my New Years resolution kicks in
and I can ridicule myself for failing.
WEEE!
Now the boy is sitting beside me hassling me to quit typing
so I can do something with him.
Who knows what that'll be...
He thinks we're going to look at some photos...
Ha haha hahaha...
(we're not)
mykl

3 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Seems mighty high for braces...sort of like a kick in the nuts, eh? (you're on the links-to-be list, by the way.) :)

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Thanks for stopping by Lisa.
I'm pretty sure I'm getting targeted by a couple of dental sharpshooters. I'm from a small town and the kids dentist is good at making him comfortable. He made the referral and I'm just sort of going with the flow. I brought along some lube for the ass fucking I knew I was going to get.
Thanks for the mention on your site. As you can see you're on my list as well. I'm still just a beginner but I hope to hang with the big kids soon.
See you around Bloggersville.
mykl

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

It might be worth it to travel to Malaysia just to get the braces!! Maybe I can get some too just because of the low cost. hehe
Thanks for the message!
mykl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home