Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Sunday, January 01, 2006

01-01-oh oh oh Ahhhh!

I guess this is the time for resolutions
and well wishes.
I spent the first day doing pretty much nothing.
The resolution will not start officially until Tuesday
when I have to go back to work.
You know what it is...
I'm a 50 year old man for cryin' out loud
I either overeat or don't get enough exercise.
DING DING DING !!!
Two for two
So, the nude picture posts will have to wait.
(sorry BHW)
I could post photos of just the "good" parts
but, of course, that is completely subjective.
Hey you Pervs! It's the eyes and the smile.
The one eyed schizophrenic turtle
will not be seen this year.
Saw the shadow of his own walnut shells.
But I will be sending out well wishes
to those with whom I have contact.
No sense in wishing bad luck.
I even wish the President well.
I hope the wizard gives him a brain
and a heart
he's already got a lot of damn nerve
and a fucking "homeland".
I have hated that term since the first time I heard it.
"homeland" is where you're FROM
not where you are.
His family has lied about where they are from for a long time.
They lie so much they believe the lies.
That is what makes them so convincing.
Great liars are convinced that the lies they tell
are the truth...
The truth that makes the most sense
for them to make a profit.
Since making a profit for the family is the number one priority
lying to achieve this is not unethical.
It is not only NOT unethical
it is righteous and makes the liar a hero.
Bush thinks of himself as a hero
because he is making his family richer.
What a good boy!
Daddy and mommy are so proud of you!
But I digress...
Happy New year to one and all!!!
May the light of the new year
shine on each and every one of you
with health, happiness
and great fortune!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to see you all in the nude this year.
If I do, I promise to appear nude as well.
I will rejoice and sing of glad tidings
with great joy!
For we all have nipples (or at least once did)
body hair
and of course one or more sets of genitals.
Enjoy them all!
MYKL

1 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

All the family's asleep....Mykl...awake, addicted, insanely typing away randomness that spouts from his quick tapping fingers...and then suddenly he realizes that he is completely obsessed and completely digressing....but, all the while wishing well for everyone and a well, nude year to you too!

Thanks for the post on my blog, you are quite the nut, but have me laughing nonstop. Here's to many more random comments, posts, and blog additions for your nude year! All the best to you and the family about you :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home