Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Barf Boy

Stayed home with "Barf Boy" today.
He woke up at 4 am and launched.
Since Mrs. M has MS
and must conserve her sick leave
I stayed home.
Hooray for sick leave!
I got paid to stay home,
tend to Barf Boy,
watch tv,
plow the slushy driveway,
make dinner,
blog,
do two Sudoku puzzles,
wear comfortable clothes,
take a nap,
and take out the garbage.
Now it's almost time for the boy to go to bed.
He's feelin' better now.
I'm still leaving a bucket by his bed tonight!
I anticipate an uneventful night.
Well that's sad
isn't it?
I wish I was anticipating
a night punctuated with
scintillating sex.
Mrs. M and I are into the
"resolution" phase of the New Years resolution.
We hope to have the time and energy for
the scintillating stuff
at some point in the not too distant future.
WAAAAAH!
We will go on a cruise
next August.
We want to be in shape for that!
Although, it is a cruise to Alaska
so I can't imagine there will be to many
bikini wearing hotties on board.
Even if there were...
Ya, they're going to go for the likes of me!
"MMM! Look at that overweight older dude.
Wish I could get me a little of that action!"
Even if they did...
"MMM! That young hottie wants
a piece of this.
Mrs. M, where are you?
I have something for you!
Oh Ya! That's right!
Your gettin' what the hottie aint!"
Well, Geez! That was a warped little fantasy.
I'll have to try harder next time.
mykl

1 Comments:

At 8:53 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Thanks Zijin!
Barf Boy is now completely "barf free". Now he is just "Boy" again. I have had a little sore throat for the last two days but it is very insignificant. I gave blood two days ago. I don't think this even qualifies as a reason to call them and say, "Don't use my blood."
Thanks for your concern and thoughtfulness.
mykl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home