Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Melbamog

I created this for Melbamae in December.
I kinda liked it. I didn't want it to get lost there.
So, here it is.

Melbamae

Melba...Melba...Melbamae
luckier each passing day
cards or men or lotto play
what more can a blogger say
Though I know her just a slight
and check her blog most every night
I find her words to be just right
her bloggish thoughts are a delight
When I post a comment here
a fair reply will oft appear
of which I share with my own dear
"full figured" spousal loving peer
So when I have a chance to know
that funny, thoughtful Melbamo
that loves her dear testostero
I'll hop and skip and go and go
across the wide Atlantic O
with Mrs. mykl right in tow
to meet the ex-americo
and greet her with a "heidi ho,
it's a pleasure don't you know,
to look upon you head to toe
no matter in what form you show
I've known your inner light to glow
Oh Melbamee, Oh Melbamog
Oh Melbamae you give good blog"

mykl jon

1 Comments:

At 10:14 PM, Blogger Melbamae said...

Mkyl Jon,

Everyone who read my blog loved this poem. So did my husband and friends! I still can't thank you enough for it.

Melbamae

 

Post a Comment

<< Home