Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Friday, January 20, 2006

The Squeeze

Friday night and as usual I'm home.
That's a good thing.
Home is comfortable.
My computer is there
the kids, wife, dog, cats
and bed are there.
What more could I ask for?
Oh yeah, how about some...
no, that would get me in trouble.
some...
Oops! can't reveal my secret fantasies
about the naked...
Whew, that was close!
I could drink something or smoke something.
There's always a price to pay.
How about writing?
That would be good.
I could write anything I wanted.
It was a dark and stormy night. The... snore.....

It wasn't enough that Sharene could make me throb with desire
just by her very presence but she had to -inadvertently-
(with my fingers making little quote signs in the air)
brush up against me
letting the back of her hand linger on the most throbbing part of me.
I'm refering, of course, to my heart.
I say "inadvertently" because it was obvious
that she didn't need to squeeze between me
and Jason, the boss.
She softly said, "Excuse me."
as she pressed against me
supposedly to avoid contact with Jason.
During the Squeeze she lifted her hand to push back her hair
behind her ear. As she passed directly in front of me
her hand slid down from her ear
until the back of it was lightly resting on my chest.
You thought I was being fascetious when I said, "my heart..."?
That's where it lingered as she completed the Squeeze.
Then she walked away with a slight turn of her head
and a look over her shoulder at me.

How's that?
I had to save this as a draft and get back to it at 10:30
after it was pointed out that I was ignoring everyone.
then I had to make sure everyone had their needs met
before I could come back and finish this.
nightey night
mykl

1 Comments:

At 5:57 AM, Blogger LT said...

Helleo Mickael,

I'm not "the" Laurent you're seeking.,but I read that you're very interest in France. I went in America (Near Vewport News, Virginia, look at the folowing link Link
)many year ago. I didn't read all your blo right now but I will.
Thanks for the comment and, it's not to late, happy new year.

Laurent

 

Post a Comment

<< Home