Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Sunday, February 19, 2006

photo o' myself



So, I have been informed that there are no photos on my blog.
I have also been told that no photos of the boy or the girl are to be posted
so that none of you pervs can come over to our house and kidnap him/her.
That is why I have posted two photos.
One is me the other is Jung Eun and two kids.
Jung Eun is in Korea right now.
She called tonight. There are certain things I won't post on her blog.
HI, JUNG EUN!!! You look very lovely.
next topic...
If I spell some cuss words then Mrs. Mykl can't recommend my blog
to her mother and other people that MIGHT
be offended by such spelling.
I would like to apologize to those of you out there
that are offended by my spelling of such words as...
well of course I can't say what they are now can I?
So, here is my request.
If any words offend you,
please spell them out in the comments section
and I will be sure to put a little asterisk(*) in the middle of the word.
That way I won't spell out the whole word and
VOILA!!
there is no offense.
Of course you would have to spell the words out
in the comment section.
You would technically be offending yourself.
Damn you!
(Hey S. that doesn't count does it?)
So tell all your mothers ( I mean that in the literal way not the figurative way)
and your grandmothers
and your highly sensitive friends
to stop on by,
leave me a cuss word or two.
Then I will be able to know what not to say.
Won't that be special.
mykl

8 Comments:

At 10:22 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Hey Zijin!
Did you get any lovin' on V-Day ya perv? So, I look like you imagined me huh? It is nice to be imagined. Thanks!
Those are not my kids. Jung Eun stayed at our house for about 6 weeks during her stay in our community. Those are some kids from the school where she was teaching.
Jung Eun is from Korea. We have had several teachers from Japan and now one from Korea. A Chinese teacher from Malaysia would be incredible!
What's the latest word on Bruce the mixed up lover man? Hope he gave you a little something for Valentines Day. (or a "big" something, if you know what I mean)
Have you been paying any attention to the Olympics? I don't imagine Malaysia has any athletes in the winter Olympics but I have seen several Chinese athletes.
mykl

 
At 9:33 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

I kinda like the Luge. That looks like a crazy ride!
I was introduced to Curling as a child when I lived in Alaska. I didn't get it then. Have you ever seen shuffleboard in a bar? There is a long table sprinkled with cornmeal (to reduce friction) and a set of metal disca that are slid down the table to try to get as close as possible to the other end without falling off. In Curling they can actually control the path of the stone by the direction that they clean the ice in front of the stone as it glides down to the end. It is a pretty esoteric sport.
mykl

 
At 9:34 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

I kinda like the Luge. That looks like a crazy ride!
I was introduced to Curling as a child when I lived in Alaska. I didn't get it then. Have you ever seen shuffleboard in a bar? There is a long table sprinkled with cornmeal (to reduce friction) and a set of metal disca that are slid down the table to try to get as close as possible to the other end without falling off. In Curling they can actually control the path of the stone by the direction that they clean the ice in front of the stone as it glides down to the end. It is a pretty esoteric sport.
mykl

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Zijin,
You are correct. ther is a target at he end of the ice pathway. There are 3 "stones" for each team. A team can hit the other team's stone and give it a bump or use it to bump their own stone into the circle. The team with the stone closest to the center of the circle wins.
In shuffleboard the same thing happens. One team uses their metal disc to bump the other team's disc away from or their own disc closer to the end of the board.
See?! Now no more head scratching is necessary.
mykl

 
At 11:42 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

So nice to put a face to the name! Thanks for sharing. :)

As far as not sharing the blog with family: the fewer the better, man. Keep it to yourself if you can. You could even change urls if needs be...

 
At 11:33 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

If you want to see a better photo, go back to my very first post. I think my face is easier to see there.
Lisa, I think I agree with you. The fewer the better!
mykl

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I didn't know you were a Korean woman!
(more scrolling down)
Oh! Yeah, that's more like it.

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Vannie said...

oh mykl, you are leaving? what ever did happen? i'm gonna miss you! i hope we could still get in touch with each other..

gonna miss u!
email me..

cyan_breathmint@yahoo.com

vanessa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home