Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Sunday, February 05, 2006

Ho Malone

Ok this post is on superbowl sunday.
I plan on covering a lot of territory.
First of all I am home alone own own own....
Did anybody else hear an echo?
I did...YEAH! ay ay ay....
There it is again.
The rest of em have gone to Spokane
to see 42nd Street in the Opera House.
It is now 10 am.
They aren't expected back until...
much later!
Oh, I have a bunch of stuff to do
but I can just do it and...well...
you know, they won't be interrupting me with,
"hey daddy..." and "hey honey..." and
I won't have to interrupt myself to say,
"Hey don't do that to the dog!" etc.
Wait a second...
I just didn't hear something.
Oh yeah that was what I was hoping to hear.
I can even hear my own thoughts.
Hey, watch this!
I just yelled, "What's wrong with you people?"
and didn't have any shit flipped back at me.
OK, that's enough of the "Home Alone" stuff
Here's the other thing.
(and this is why the title is "Ho Malone")
Mrs. mykl and I are dealing with the State of Washington
on behalf of my daughter.
A state worker (Malone) will be coming to our house on Tuesday
to fuck with us.
(again, not in the "down with your panties." kind of way
but more of the, "I got all the power and you're screwed!" kind of way)
This has been going on since the end of October.
It has been a parade of fucking ever since.
The most recent fucking was
the changing of our "fair hearing" date
from March 13 to Feb 13 with 10 days notice.
That cuts into our preparation time a bit don't you think?
This morning we were preparing our list of
"How we've been fucked."
We have to give it to Malone on Tuesday.
Then she can use it to fuck us over more on the 13th.
Did I mention I have a bunch of stuff to do today?
The least of which is not climbing on the roof to fix the plastic tarp,
that covers the leaky roof area,
that was blown around in the wind we had yesterday.
At least the dog has stopped barking.
There is also the chore list...
bathroom, vacuuming (we have shit loads of black dog hair now)
kitchen, mopping, garbage, sand bucket to fill,
porch to clean, laundry to put away, monkey to spank,
living room straightening, dusting.
(well, the monkey spanking isn't really a chore. But I do get kinda sleepy afterwards.)
Then there's the Superbowl.
I have beer to consume and
popcorn and peanuts.
I think I'll march around the living room
and shout, "POPCORN, PEANUTS!
GET YOUR POPCORN AND PEANUTS HERE!"
Then I'll throw myself about 20 bucks and throw myself back some popcorn and peanuts.
I haven't watched a game all year
until two weeks ago when it was the playoffs.
That was an exciting win!
I don't usually care who is playing or winning.
If I watch any part of a game I just enjoy
the skill of the players and the plays.
This time I am actually rooting for someone.
I gotta say, the Seahawks have disappointed
many a fan for many a year.
It's not quite like the Cubs going to the World Series
but it's awful damn close!
So, the non-football fan that I am
is going to watch the superbowl.
Not glued to the set or anything.
I can still get some things done.
But after a couple of beers...,
who the fuck cares.
So, it's 11 o'clock now
( I took a break to watch something on tv.
Sorry I didn't tell ya.)
(Did I mention I'm home alone? )
and I'm ready to get quit posting and
GET STARTED!!!
Go Seahawks!
See you all after the game.
mykl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home