Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Saturday, January 28, 2006

mo betta

I had a better day yesterday and today.
Some very nice people stopped by
(on the blog)
to wish me a better day.
THANKS! to you all.
Now I have learned that
I will not be posting in the evenings
on weekdays.
This is because
I have responsibilities you know.
Children don't raise themselves.
This is, of course,
unless they rise up and slay you.
Now, the children will not behave
if I have my back turned and am typing.
Somehow, miraculously,
they do what's acceptable
if they are being watched.
So, watch them I will.
I have taken to playing games with them.
Gaming hath charms
to soothe the savage,
carnivorous, posessed,
supervillian, antisocial,
mischief savants.
Suddenly they are
cheerful, playful,
cooperative, charming,
intelligent, socialized,
darlings.
What sort of magic is this?
Hast thou cast upon them a dreadful curse
whose only remedy
is my torture?
From what mysterious otherworld
didst thou travel?
Through what portal must I be transported
to find children
whom are capable of
self entertainment?
How much longer must I be their
multitalented minstrel
mantoy?
Is that you?
Are you reading this and
sending your thoughts into my brain?
What was that?
I'm doomed!
Noooooooo!!!!
mykl

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home