Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Monday, March 06, 2006

1 blog w/ everything and a chocolate shake


Ok, here is the 2nd installment of the audio blog.
In my opinion I obviously have
a long way to go in my audio blog style.
But hey, who doesn't?
So, I will keep trying.
I have been thinking a lot lately about
how I will solve the blog vs sleep
dilemma.
It seems like the audio blog will help.
It is not the answer.
I must push myself to improve my writing
of blog posts.
I have succumb to pressure lately.
I have taken a break.
I have rested up
and here is my plan:
I will check other blogs during the week.
I will post my own stuff on the weekends.
I might post more than one.
If I post during the week
it will be something I have written during the day
when I am quasi lucid.
Blogger friends are having adventures, health scares,
disapperances and who knows what else.
What the hell is going on?
Is the blogging world deconstructing?
Nah!
It is evolving...
and I am a witness.
I see the evolution of blogging as a
method of connecting and communicating with
"like minded" people where ever they are.
I find myself to be like minded.here I am!
here's my voice\I/
mykl
PS that's Pepper above.
The dogbane of my existence
this is an audio post - click to play

3 Comments:

At 9:46 AM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Hey Zijin,
Haven't heard from you lately. Strangely, I am at the dentist with my son right now. There is a computer in the waiting room. I thought I would check things out.
What you been up to?
It's nice to hear from you.
Actually you don't have to be in front of the monitor to "audioblog" You can do it from any phone anywhere.
Check the "homepage" when you first log in to Blogger. There is a link to the audioblogger there.
Later,
mykl

 
At 9:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very cool. I'm afraid I'd fill my post with uummmmm and uuuhhhh and all sorts of time-killing pauses.

 
At 9:54 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

What kind of pooch is Pepper? And you're right; audioblogging might be the answer. I've been trying to find the time to blog and write and watch the boyos and work and catch up with email. Oh, yeah, and that thing you call sleep. Yarg. And now that the boyos are asleep in the next room I can't actually listen to the post!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home