Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

bleer bog

It is about time for some new bloggery.
I'm getting sick of looking at the last one.
Even though I have had a good run of comments.
So, what should this be about?
Well, I am on my third beer...
wait a sec...I gotta go open that thing
so I won't be lyin' to ya.
I'm sorry baby for lyin' to ya!! I'll never do it again.
I swear!
Also, I gotta pee...
If I hold off it might give this whole thing
that edgy kind of feel to it.
I know I'm feeling kind of edgy.
It is kind of like
when you have to pee and you head to the bathroom...
suddenly you have to pee much more than you did
before you headed down the hall.
That was how I was feeling at the beginning of the last sentence.
I had some bad luck in the bathroom.
Now, before you run away
it won't be that bad.
It wasn't my fault. I didn't know when I started this post
that it would have so much bodily function in it.
What happened in the bathroom was that I had to plunge.
It is the daughter's fault.
She's got some prize winning stuff.
If there was a category at the county fair,
let's just say, "She could compete with some of the livestock."
Hey! This is not a bad thing.
It is not an insult.
It just IS what it is.
I think I am through with that topic for now.
We may need to return at a later date.
I doubt it.
So, what the hell are you doing tonight?
I mean, you are checking out other people's blogs
right?
I really appreciate you stopping by.
Try to leave a comment if you can figure out how.
As I said in one of my earleist posts,
I tried to leave a comment on the blog of a friend
and ended up launching the "start your own blog" sequence.
It wasn't exactly like accidentally pushing the "launch" button
on the space shuttle or anything
but after I got it started I thought "why not?"
Now, here I am at 10:30 at night
typing dialogue to hypothetical readers.
Hey, I know you are not hypothetical.
But you were when I typed this.
How does it feel to make the transition from hypothetical
to real?
Does the name "Pinocchio" ring a bell?
Well, I hope if your nose grows,
you put it to good use (if you know what I mean)
To be honest, that was the first sexual inuendo
of this whole post.
In you endo...
That was the second.
It seemed only right to end on
a sexual remark.
Thanks for stopping by.
If you made it this far,
you are sincerely and deeply
one of my favorite people.
mykl

13 Comments:

At 10:04 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Somebody take away his keys! (Ha! Get it?)

Ok, who's been drinking now?

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger Kelly said...

About the pee thing, there is research that shows the site ofa bathroom has psychological effects on your "need to go" feeling.

 
At 1:21 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Marge- I am so glad you have brought your research oriented mind over to my defense. Thank you for stopping by. In other comments in the past you have had a picture of Carrie rather than Miranda. But the first time I saw "you" it was in the reply to Nancy about the drunj story. I thought you were some incredible Irish redhead. Now I just think you're incredible.

Nancy- Thanks for looking out for me! When I'm drinking I never type the word "vehicle". I wouldn't want my literary license taken a way.(hee hee) Isn't drinking and blogging fun? By the way I am not drunk right now. In case someone is watching.
mykl

 
At 7:24 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Yaay! I love being one of someone's favorite people!

And reading about poo!

And innuendos.

And being reminded that I, too, must pee.

(p.s. LOVE Nancy's comment!!!!!)

 
At 8:43 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Lisa,
I know! I loved Nancy's comment too. It was right on the money!!!
I appreciate that you made it past the poop. In my business there are no taboo topics. I deal with kids that have been molested by their parents. I can talk about any bodily function and do so with great detail. It gets a little too intense for some. That is why I like the sex talk. I think it is healthy and fun at the same time. It is better than butterscotch dripped over a hot blond...brownie with ice cream on top. (I got stuck on the hot blond for a second. But after my butterscotch stopped dripping I could go on.) I really appreciate your sexual openness. It is refreshing. You ARE one of my favorite people.
mykl

 
At 9:01 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh Lord don't get me started on food and sex.

 
At 9:50 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

You see Nancy...that is like a challenge. Please wax poetic about food and sex. Tell me that you savor the sausage in the morning. Describe the tangy taste of teriyaki. Bring my blood to a boil with a mouthful of mushroom.
Please oh please!!
mykl

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, well, bad id...bad bad id... my superego's out to lunch...

Alas, morning sausages are a thing of the past, or at least until the boyos have sleepovers at friends' houses. Deep, truly heartfelt sigh.

(Ha! 'Pour Some Sugar on Me' just came on the radio. I love it when my life has a soundtrack.)

 
At 4:32 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yarg. my site is down again. Can I hang out here?

 
At 8:57 PM, Blogger mykl jon said...

Yarg and a half!!
Sure, you can hang out here as long as you like. You could even do a guest blog. I have no idea how that works. But I know YOU do because of your recent outing at Lisa's spot. Your message is listed as being at 4:30 pm. Is that your time or mine? I hope you've got it fixed by now. I'm going to take a trip over there right now and see.
I'll try to pour a little sugar on ya while I'm there.
mykl

 
At 10:42 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Still acting funky. The blog, that is. I can't get to my comments. I'm glad I have the "email me my comments" option working, or I'd have no idea what anybody's said. Soooo...you're stuck with me. Or to me, considering all the sugar and honey and whatnot.

 
At 8:48 AM, Blogger mykl jon said...

It is quite mysterious that I can get to your comments but you cannot.
That sucks...but not in a food kind of way.
So, feel free to "stick" around.
You'll get all your comments one day soon and you will have plenty of homework to ketchup on.
mykl

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Oh, I've been getting them. That's the beauty with configuring this thing to send them to me. But I relish the ketchup.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home