Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Sunday, March 26, 2006

checking out of blog hotel

I'm out!
You will not be seeing comments from me
on your blogs.
You will not be seeing posts on this blog anymore.
Before I go I would like to say some stuff
to some of you.

Jennifer,
Thanks for getting me into this.
It's been a gas! I've enjoyed people I "met".

Zijin,
I wish I would have been able to keep this going
long enough to meet you. I doubt I ever will.
I would still like to see the beautiful beaches of Malaysia.

Nancy Dancehall,
I hope you have success getting your health back.
You are a fine writer and I WILL look for your new book
on the bookshelves.

Melbamae,
Some day I hope that America will not be a place
that drives away people like you.

Lisa Boredhousewife,
You fucking rock! I don't think there is a chance that
you will fail at anything you do. As I said to the boy yesterday,
"That was not a failure, it was an attempt." There is a reason
that you have such a loyal following. I was loyal and remain so.

Thank you all for your friendship, words, ideas, fun,
and large hearts.

michael (mykl)

6 Comments:

At 6:51 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow. For whatever reasons you've chosen, I'm sorry to see you go. Thank you for being so nice to me. Take care, and I hope everything goes well for you. You'll be missed.

(Rebecca H.)

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Bored Housewife said...

Wow...well. Good bye and good luck... And thank you for all that you contributed and all the sweet things you've said...

 
At 1:38 AM, Blogger Vannie said...

oh mykl, you're leaving?! i'll miss you. i hope we could still get in touch? whatever did happen?

cyan_breathmint@yahoo.com

vanessa

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger Melbamae said...

Oh Mykl, I am just now discovering you've left us!! It is indeed a sad, sad day.

You make the universe a much, much better place to be my friend. Thank you for existing!!

 
At 11:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home