Mr. P A Chen

My name's Michael but not "Chen" but I M a PHN.( Public Health Nurse) I live in Washington State, USA. I have a family, two cats & a dog. I like JAZZ: Acoustic Alchemy, The Rippingtons, Spyro Gyra and other kinds of music. Talk to me about philosophy (concepts not authors ) I will deconstruct and or disect. I love France and the USA, eat French Fries but never had a Menage a Trois, love Veggie hot dogs but not mock apple pie. I yam what I yam! Take it or leave it. Clothing optional.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

I might be kinda back...?...

I might be kinda back. I'm not sure.
I miss it and I've been skulking around
looking at some of the old blog pals.
For someone who is compulsive and impulsive
it's compelling and appealing.
M

1 Comments:

At 9:37 PM, Blogger Green Moss & Sunny said...

Look! I can leave myself a message. How stupid is that?
Myself

 

Post a Comment

<< Home